The mission of the Animal Control Officers Associatoin of New Hampshire is to educate animal control and other law enforcement officers, to elevate and to improve professionalism of the animal control field on a statewide basis by:
- Working to standardize the job requirements of the animal control profession in New Hampshire;
- Offering educational programs, resources and tools;
- Providing educational outreach to citizens and public officials within NH regarding the true nature and importance of the work performed by animal control professionals;
- Promoting justice and equity in the promulgation and enforcement of animal control laws;
- Working with state and local officials to improve animal control laws and disaster preparedness procedures.